Learn how quickly copy any Layer from one Document to another in Photoshop!
Download Sample Image:
Join PHLEARN PRO:
How to Copy Layers into Another Document in Photoshop:
1. Right-click on any Layer
2. Select the Duplicate option
3. Open the drop-down menu and select the Document where you want to copy the Layer
4. Hit OK and switch to the other Document
1. Open two Documents side-by-side (or in tabs)
2. Hit V to select the Move Tool
3. Hold SHIFT + click and drag any Layer from one Document to the other
What is PHLEARN PRO?
◦ 200+ In-Depth Courses on Photoshop, Lightroom & Photography
◦ 500+ Actions, Brushes, Presets & LUTs
◦ Master Retouching, Compositing, Special Effects & More
◦ Monthly & Annual Subscription Options
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
Follow us on social!