Creative Sessions recorded at Adobe MAX 2018: https://adobe.ly/2yWFvMl. Do you own a camera? Then you can become a stock photographer! Regardless of your level of experience, you can submit your work to Adobe Stock and start generating income. See how Mat Hayward, Adobe Stock contributor success manager, incorporates his personal photography hobby using his family, friends, and even pets to create one of the most successful Adobe Stock portfolios in the United States today. Learn how Mat generates passive income by seeking stock photo and video opportunities in all areas of his life. He’ll share his success stories and learning opportunities that will inspire you to try shooting for stock.
Join Mat as he shares tips and tricks for:
– Creating stock photo and video opportunities around your life
– Shooting content with buyers in mind
– Seeing the world around you differently
– Determining what images and topics will sell
– Presenting your work so it will be discovered on Adobe Stock
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.