Creative Sessions recorded at Adobe MAX 2018: https://adobe.ly/2yWFvMl. From Airbnb to Pinterest, more designers are launching and leading companies, and many are doing it without traditional experience or backgrounds. Instead, they’re learning how to build a business while building their businesses. Join Design Army co-founder Pum Lefebure and Lumi CEO Jesse Genet as they share their experiences in a conversation moderated by 99U Editor Matt McCue. Think of this session as an MBA class for creatives, with designers as teachers and real-life lessons as the curriculum.
You’ll improve your entrepreneurial skills by learning:
– How Pum and Jesse launched leading companies
– A shrewd approach to starting your dream company, not just quitting your day job
– Ways to make your product (or yourself) stand out in a crowded market
– Tips to avoid the biggest mistakes creatives make when trying to sell their ideas
– Why it’s better to hook clients on your services rather than a single product or project
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.