► Get my full PSE training http://www.georgepeirson.com/epvp◄
How to create a Crafts Look Mother’s Day Card in Adobe Photoshop Elements. Project Files: http://www.georgepeirson.com/xnsi
In this mother’s day graphic design I demonstrate included graphics, text, text warp, backgrounds, layers, layer styles, and more.
This comprehensive video takes you step-by-step through the complete process from beginning images clear through to the final composite image. This training demo was recorded in Photoshop Elements 13 but the techniques used will work just as well in Photoshop Elements 11 through the latest Photoshop Elements 15.
This file was created completely inside of Adobe Photoshop Elements. You can download the project files here http://www.georgepeirson.com/xnsi
This is just one of my numerous Photoshop Elements online tutorials. You can view more Photoshop Elements Tutorial Videos in these YouTube Playlists:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGGmWzC3IAY5GmswyvttXGc – Photoshop Elements 11
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGMl0P1ehKkHEjgf_dIdOBT – Photoshop Elements 12
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGRxA5bCPWCuGpTvTHMwxcy – Photoshop Elements 13
Check out my YouTube channel for all of my Photoshop Elements online tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus
Become an Adobe Photoshop Elements Expert. Here is what you will learn in this training set:
Photoshop Elements Effects Projects
▪ How to do a Dispersion-Disintegration Ghost Effect
▪ How to create a Hard Light Sci Fi Girl Effect
▪ How to make a Paint Splash Portrait Effect
▪ How to do a 3D Pop-Out Effect
▪ How to apply Animal Makeup using PSE
▪ How to make a Graphic Novel Nighttime Effect
▪ How to Create a Graphic Novel Portrait Effect
▪ How to Add a Color Splash to a B&W Picture
▪ How to Make an Andy Warhol Style Poster Image
▪ How to Control Depth of Focus in a Photograph
▪ How to give a Photo a HDR Effect
▪ How to Create a Fantasy Glowing Lights Picture
Photoshop Elements Tools and Techniques Training
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Layers – 6 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Filters – 4 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Selections – 5 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Tools – 4 videos
▪ Photoshop Elements Tricks – 5 videos
Full description and screenshots at http://www.georgepeirson.com/pseeffects1/
George Peirson brings over 20 years of expert image and photo editing experience to create his using Photoshop Elements tutorials. His training is not just for the beginner but for beginners to advanced users who want to learn the art of photo manipulation and image creation in Photoshop Elements. His numerous tutorial videos cover such topics as layers and layer mask creation, painting, tips, refine edge techniques, removing background, and changing backgrounds, soft focus tricks, photomerge and more. You can also find George’s Complete Photoshop Elements training DVD titles on Amazon.
“Like” this video by clicking on the thumbs up.
Click the Share link and share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus
video and description copyright 2015 George Peirson all rights reserved