► Be a Photoshop Expert – Click Here: http://www.georgepeirson.com/ps-expert ◄
How to use Adobe Photoshop to change the color of hair in a portrait, brown, red, black, gray, blond.
This comprehensive video takes you step-by-step through the complete process from beginning images clear through to the final composite image. After the project video I answer some common questions about the techniques I used in this video. This training demo was recorded in Photoshop CS6 but the techniques used will work just as well in Photoshop CS5 through the latest Photoshop CC.
The image used in this project video is in the public domain. Here is the link if you would like to download the image for your own use. The image is from http://www.publicdomainpictures.net
Beauty Portrait by Petr Kratochvil
License: Public Domain
This is just one of my numerous Photoshop online tutorials. You can view more Photoshop Tutorial Videos in these YouTube Playlists:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgEoW5LHWagpMqBZf_WnoXig – Photoshop Photography Projects
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGHQKYE8VDxh7rDFUMF5Q1k – Photoshop CS6 – 27 videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgHh3VAv1wvse5qLc76ITtLQ – Photoshop CS5 – 52 videos
Check out my YouTube channel for all of my Photoshop online tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus
You can get this Photoshop Project along with the other 11 Photoshop Photography Projects in this set, plus 26 special videos not available on YouTube demonstrating the tools and techniques used in these projects at http://georgepeirson.com/psphoto1/sale-price/
Become an Adobe Photoshop Expert. Here is what you will learn in this training set:
Photoshop Photography Projects
▪ Photoshop Change Background – changing an average background to a great one with dynamic lighting
▪ How to convert a portrait into a “pencil sketch”
▪ How to remove people and objects from a photograph
▪ How to remove and then replace a background with a better one
▪ How to composite elements from different photos
▪ How to change hair color in a photographic portrait
▪ How to clean up background objects on a difficult surface
▪ Removing background people and objects using the Pen Tool
▪ How to change the color of anything
▪ How to do an “Impossible fix” on a bad photograph
▪ And just for fun, how to add glowing spirals to a photograph
Photoshop Tools and Techniques Training
▪ How to use Photoshop Selection Tools – 4 videos
▪ How to use more Photoshop Tools – 8 videos
▪ How to use Content Aware Scaling and Puppet Warp
▪ How to use Photoshop Adjustments – 5 videos
▪ How to use Layer Styles and Layer Masks – 2 videos
▪ How to use Selections – 6 videos
Full description and screenshots at http://georgepeirson.com/psphoto1/sale-price/
George Peirson brings over 20 years of expert image and photo editing experience to create his using Photoshop tutorials. His training is not just for the beginner but for beginners to advanced users who want to learn the art of photo manipulation and image creation in Photoshop. His numerous tutorial videos cover such topics as layers and layer mask creation, photo manipulation, painting, tips, refine edge techniques, removing background, and changing backgrounds, soft focus tricks, photomerge and more. You can also find George’s Complete Photoshop training DVD titles on Amazon.
“Like” this video by clicking on the thumbs up.
Click the Share link and share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus