Photoshop is the perfect tool for retouching but sometimes it can take a lot of work to do something simple. In this video, you’ll learn easy tips and tricks to make your work easier and better such restoring blown out detail with a layer style, using the healing and clone tools on a separate layer, reducing haze using only one layer, painting in a blue sky quickly, and utilizing Photoshop actions to do things without even knowing how. Watch this video and you’ll learn these five simple and useful photo retouching tricks.
• Free Photoshop actions: http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/category/downloads/photoshop-actions/
• More Free Photoshop Actions: http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/?q=actions&offset=144
• Premium/Paid Actions: https://creativemarket.com/add-ons/actions?u=sparklestock
• Instagram Actions: http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/downloads/photoshop-actions/freebie-10-instagram-photoshop-actions/
• Skin Retouching Actions: http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/downloads/photoshop-actions/freebie-5-skin-retouching-photoshop-actions/
Subscribe to us!
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=pstutorialsws
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/pstutorialsws
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/pstutorialsws
Visit our website:
• Photoshop Tutorials: http://photoshoptutorials.ws
• Narrated by Dean Wendt
• Tutorial by Denny Tang
Sponsorship and Promotional Inquiries:
Please watch: “How to Achieve Retro Instagram Effects with Levels or Tone Curves”