Photoshop CC has a transformation tool that’s almost like magic! The Perspective Warp tool lets you change the perspective in your image so that you can change the viewpoint of your photo, rotate 2D objects in 3D space, make telephoto shots look like wide angle shots, and straighten multiple objects in less than a minute. In this tutorial, you’ll learn four useful ways to use the Perspective Warp tool.
Subscribe to us!
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=pstutorialsws
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/pstutorialsws
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/pstutorialsws
Visit our website:
• Photoshop Tutorials: http://photoshoptutorials.ws
• Written Tutorial: http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/basics/4-ways-perspective-warp/
• Narrated by Dean Wendt
• Tutorial by Denny Tang
Sponsorship and Promotional Inquiries:
Please watch: “How to Achieve Retro Instagram Effects with Levels or Tone Curves”