Photoshop CC 2014 tutorial showing how to create a 3D, wide-screen, cinematic, movie title design.
IMPORTANT: If you get an error message that states “the path is too complex”, this is not uncommon. I’ve read that it could be related to memory or the video card. Adobe has stated that this especially a “common” problem with MacBook Air and Mac Pro.
In-depth, 3D tutorial: http://goo.gl/TtlczN
Royalty Free Music provided by http://www.beatsuite.com
High quality, copyright-free music for YouTube.
Music: “The Dark Knight’s War” URL: http://goo.gl/nwAfDr
Textures provided by www.cgtextures.com
* 3D works only in CS5(6) EXTENDED, CC & later.
* Windows XP does not support 3D.
* Video card must be capable of driving 3D.
* Graphics processor needs to be enabled.
* Go to Image, Mode, RGB Color, 8Bits/Channel
Subscribe to Blue Lightning TV!:
Get up to 20% off Photoshop + Lightroom! Only $7.99 p/month:
Tweets by BlueLightningTV