Turn any of your photos into a brick mosaic inspired by the official Lego photo app! This Photoshop tutorial will show you how to create the effect from any photo and it’s really easy to do. You’ll learn how to pixelate your photo, create a brick pattern and overlay it on top of your photo, and compress the bricks into a limited color palette to make it look more realistic. Follow this tutorial and create your own cool brick mosaic photo!
Subscribe to us!
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=pstutorialsws
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/pstutorialsws
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/pstutorialsws
Visit our website:
• Photoshop Tutorials: http://photoshoptutorials.ws
• Written Tutorial: http://www.photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/photo-effects/turn-photos-lego-photoshop/
• Narrated by Dean Wendt
• Tutorial by Denny Tang
Sponsorship and Promotional Inquiries:
Please watch: “How to Achieve Retro Instagram Effects with Levels or Tone Curves”