Join Paul Trani, Adobe principal evangelist, to discover how to use Photoshop on the iPad creatively and learn pro tips and recent features on the desktop. With Photoshop on the iPad, designers can create from anywhere and enjoy fingertip control with touch. When coupled with the latest updates for Photoshop on the desktop, there’s nothing you can’t do.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
• Easily move work between Photoshop on the iPad and desktop
• Format, control, and transform type on the iPad
• Use selections, masks, and adjustment layers on the iPad
• Use advanced Photoshop features on the desktop to cut out images
• Design and composite faster with pro tips and shortcuts
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
To watch with Subtitles/closed captions, click the CC icon in the lower-right corner.