Motion is the number one skill designers want to add to their arsenal and for good reason. Screens are everywhere, and if you’re designing for a screen, you should be designing for motion. But making your designs move requires learning some new principles and a few new software skills. Join motion designer and founder of School of Motion Joey Korenman as he provides an overview of the modern landscape of motion design plus a look at how easy it can be to start using animation in your work.
In this session, you’ll explore:
• The landscape for motion design in 2021
• Motion design as a growth discipline
• How to incorporate After Effects into your workflow
• Animation principles that will make your motion appealing
• New tools and techniques on the cutting edge of motion design
For more content like this, check out the related page on Discover: https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/adding-motion-to-your-toolkit-the-basics-of-motion-design.
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
To watch with Subtitles/closed captions, click the CC icon in the lower-right corner.