Today we show you how to remove light stands and other photography equipment from your photos in Photoshop! Gear is great but it’s pretty common for it to sneak into the frame as we’re shooting. Learn how to use tools like the Spot Healing Brush, the Healing Brush, and the Clone Stamp Tool to make short work of removing lights, stands, and more from your images.
Download the Sample Image:
Get instant access to hundreds of in-depth courses as well as our extensive library of Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and Color Grading LUTs.
◦ Learn everything there is to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography.
◦ Master the art of photo editing, compositing, and retouching.
◦ Create extraordinary special effects.
◦ Help people look their very best in photographs.
◦ Receive unlimited access to Presets, Actions, Brushes, and LUTs.
All that and more with one low monthly subscription!
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
And don’t forget to follow us on social!