Today we put Photoshop’s new Sky Replacement Tool to the test! Learn how to analyze the light and shadows in a scene to find the perfect new sky, and then use the Sky Replacement Tool to create a seamless composite, adjusting color temperature, brightness, and the foreground lighting for a realistic final image.
Be sure to download the sample image and PSD below so you can follow along and test out this handy new tool for yourself!
Download the Sample Image & PSD:
Get instant access to hundreds of in-depth courses as well as our extensive library of Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and Color Grading LUTs.
◦ Learn everything there is to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography.
◦ Master the art of photo editing, compositing, and retouching.
◦ Create extraordinary special effects.
◦ Help people look their very best in photographs.
◦ Receive unlimited access to Presets, Actions, Brushes, and LUTs.
All that and more with one low monthly subscription!
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
And don’t forget to follow us on social!