Today we show you how to remove facial hair in Photoshop! Whether your subject has a full-on beard or just a 5 o’clock shadow, you’ll learn how to paint away facial hair with the Brush Tool, recreate skin texture using a second reference image, and then blend everything together with some professional tools and techniques.
Download the Sample Images:
Master the Brush Tool in Photoshop:
Not enough facial hair? Well, you can add some too:
Get instant access to hundreds of in-depth courses as well as our extensive library of Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and Color Grading LUTs.
◦ Learn everything there is to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography.
◦ Master the art of photo editing, compositing, and retouching.
◦ Create extraordinary special effects.
◦ Help people look their very best in photographs.
◦ Receive unlimited access to Presets, Actions, Brushes, and LUTs.
All that and more with one low monthly subscription!
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
And don’t forget to follow us on social!