Today we show you how to create a colorful ’90s-style design in Photoshop! Inspired by risograph art, we’re going to take some basic shapes and then use Photoshop Filters and paper textures to add realistic details and vibrant colors. This eye-catching effect is perfect for your poster designs, ads, zines, and abstract artwork.
Download the Sample Assets & Follow Along:
Want More Photoshop Special Effects? Try Turning a Portrait Into a Sketch!:
Get instant access to hundreds of in-depth courses as well as our extensive library of Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and Color Grading LUTs.
◦ Learn everything there is to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography.
◦ Master the art of photo editing, compositing, and retouching.
◦ Create extraordinary special effects.
◦ Help people look their very best in photographs.
◦ Unlimited access to Presets, Actions, Brushes, and LUTs.
Get all that and more with one low monthly subscription!
SAVE 10%: https://www.phlearn.com/youtube
And don’t forget to follow us on social!