Tell your story and connect with your followers through video. Learn how you can capture and edit video clips, add and stylize title text, and set it to music.
Prep your project:
1. Install Adobe Premiere Rush on your phone and login with your Adobe ID.
Note: You can find the app for Android devices in the Google Play Store or for iOS in the App Store.
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.premiererush.videoeditor
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/adobe-premiere-rush-for-video/id1188753863
Record a new clip:
1. Tap the + (plus sign).
2. Tap Take Video or Photo.
3. Tap the red Record button to get the shot you want, then tap Record again to stop recording.
4. The checkmark to add the clip to the timeline.
Add an existing clip:
1. Tap the blue + icon.
2. Tap Media, then select the location where your video is stored.
3. Tap the clip you want, then Add.
4. To move the clip on the timeline, tap and hold the clip as you drag it to the right spot.
Add a title and shorten a clip:
1. Tap Titles on the bottom menu.
2. Choose from one of the templates.
3. Double-tap the default text over the video preview and add your own.
4. Double-tap the title in the timeline then Font in the bottom menu.
5. Tap the Add Adobe Fonts icon.
6. Search to find one you like and tap the cloud icon to sync it.
7. When you return to the font listing, tap the Filter icon to show only the Adobe Fonts to make it easier to find the one you just added.
8. Drag the title card where you want it on the timeline.
9. To change the length of a clip, drag one of its orange handles to shorten it as needed.
1. Tap the blue + icon, then Media, and find the Rush Soundtracks in the Favorites section.
2. Tap the Play button to listen to samples.
3. Tap the checkmark next to one you like, add it to your timeline, and drag it into place.
4. If the soundtrack is too long, tap the arrow on the right to jump to the end of the clips.
5. Then, tap the scissors icon to split the clip and tap the trash icon to remove the excess.
6. To mute the background noise of a clip, tap the clip then swipe to the Audio option at the bottom of the screen, and tap Mute Clip.
Share your video story:
1. Tap the Share icon.
2. Tap Export to render it to your phone.
3. Pick your social media of choice.
To learn more, visit our companion tutorial: https://adobe.ly/33lcQiS
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
To watch with Subtitles/closed captions, click the CC icon in the lower-right corner.