Today we show you how to remove logos and branding from any photo in Photoshop! It’s common for text and logos to show up in photographs when we don’t want them to. Whether it’s a brand name on a t-shirt, a logo on a product, or a sign or billboard off in the background, removing them can be tricky.
Well, not anymore!
Learn how to remove pesky branding from a photo using the Healing Brush, Clone Stamp Tool, Brush Tool, and more! We even show you how to recreate lighting effects, noise, and texture for a seamless final image.
Download the Sample RAW Images:
Ready to Learn More? Join PHLEARN PRO and Save 10% with Coupon Code “YOUTUBE”
Get instant access to hundreds of of in-depth courses as well as our extensive library of Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and Color Grading LUTs.
◦ Learn everything there is to know about Photoshop, Lightroom, and photography.
◦ Master the art of photo editing, compositing, and retouching.
◦ Create extraordinary special effects.
◦ Help people look their very best in photographs.
◦ Unlimited access to Presets, Actions, Brushes, and LUTs.
Get all that and more with one low monthly subscription!
And don’t forget to follow us on social!