► Be a Photoshop Expert – Click Here: http://www.georgepeirson.com/ps-expert ◄
How to create a person coming out of a picture in Photoshop.
This basic effect has tons of applications and is a good course on using Masking and layer styles. This comprehensive video takes you step-by-step through the complete process from beginning images clear through to the final composite image.
This training demo was recorded in Photoshop CS6 but the techniques used will work just as well in Photoshop CS5 through the latest Photoshop CC.
The image used in this project video is available free online. Here are the links if you would like to download the image for your own use. The image is from http://www.publicdomainpictures.net
Girl on the beach
Girl by Anna Langova
License: Public Domain
This is just one of my numerous Photoshop online tutorials. You can view more Photoshop Tutorial Videos in these YouTube Playlists:
Photoshop Effects Projects: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgFXEo87hnNO6gIsUODbmP2z
Photoshop CS6 – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGHQKYE8VDxh7rDFUMF5Q1k
Photoshop CS5: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgHh3VAv1wvse5qLc76ITtLQ
Check out my YouTube channel for all of my Photoshop online tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus
You can get this Photoshop Effects Project along with the other 11 Photoshop Effects Projects in this set, plus 27 special videos not available on YouTube demonstrating the tools and techniques used in these projects at http://georgepeirson.com/pseffects1/
Become an Adobe Photoshop Expert. Here is what you will learn in this training set:
Photoshop Effects Projects
▪ Ghost Effect using the popular Dispersion Effect – How to create a chilling ghost in Photoshop
▪ How to create a scarry Sci-Fi child using Hard Light techniques
▪ How to put a picture into a Paint Splash
▪ How to make a person Pop-Out of a photograph
▪ How to apply Animal Makeup on a portrait
▪ How to create a glowing headlights look
▪ How to give a picture a cartoon look
▪ Putting a color splash into a Black and White photo
▪ How to create an Andy Warhol poster art look
▪ How to control depth of focus in a photo
▪ How to give a picture a HDR look
▪ How to create a Fantasy Picture with sparkle lights
Photoshop Tools and Techniques Training
▪ How to use Photoshop Selection Tools – 4 videos
▪ How to use more Photoshop Tools – 3 videos
▪ How to use Adjustments – 6 videos
▪ Edit Menu Techniques – 4 videos
▪ How to use Filters – 4 videos
▪ How to Layers – 5 videos
Full description and screenshots at http://georgepeirson.com/pseffects1/
George Peirson brings over 20 years of expert image and photo editing experience to create his using Photoshop tutorials. His training is not just for the beginner but for beginners to advanced users who want to learn the art of photo manipulation and image creation in Photoshop. His numerous tutorial videos cover such topics as layers and layer mask creation, photo manipulation, painting, tips, refine edge techniques, removing background, and changing backgrounds, soft focus tricks, photomerge and more. You can also find George’s Complete Photoshop training DVD titles on Amazon.
“Like” this video by clicking on the thumbs up.
Click the Share link and share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus