► Be a Photoshop Elements Expert – Click Here: http://www.georgepeirson.com/expert ◄
How to Remove background objects and People on difficult surfaces using Adobe Photoshop Elements.
This comprehensive video takes you step-by-step through the complete process from beginning images clear through to the final composite image.
This training demo was recorded in Photoshop Elements 13 but the techniques used will work just as well in version 11 through the latest version 15.
The image used in this project video is in the public domain. Here is the link if you would like to download the image for your own use. The image is from http://www.public-domain-image.com
Child holding fish on a pier by Laubenstein Karen, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
License: Public Domain
This is just one of my numerous Photoshop Elements online tutorials. You can view more Photoshop Elements Tutorial Videos in these YouTube Playlists:
Photoshop Elements Photography Projects: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgFwtUGpjS1-FKbuwWn4cqcs
Photoshop Elements 11: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGGmWzC3IAY5GmswyvttXGc
Photoshop Elements 12: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGMl0P1ehKkHEjgf_dIdOBT
Photoshop Elements 13: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGRxA5bCPWCuGpTvTHMwxcy
Check out my YouTube channel for all of my Photoshop Elements online tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus
You can get this Photoshop Elements Project along with the other 11 Photoshop Elements Photography Projects in this set, plus 26 special videos not available on YouTube demonstrating the tools and techniques used in these projects at http://georgepeirson.com/psephoto1/descript/
Become an Adobe Photoshop Elements Expert. Here is what you will learn in this training set:
Photoshop Elements Photography Projects
▪ Photoshop Elements Change Background – changing an average background to a great one with dynamic lighting
▪ How to convert a portrait into a “pencil sketch”
▪ How to remove people and objects from a photograph
▪ How to remove and then replace a background with a better one
▪ How to composite elements from different photos
▪ How to change hair color in a photographic portrait
▪ How to clean up background objects on a difficult surface
▪ Removing background people and objects
▪ How to change the color of anything
▪ How to do an “Impossible fix” on a bad photograph
▪ And just for fun, how to add glowing spirals to a photograph
Photoshop Elements Tools and Techniques Training
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Tools – 6 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Layers – 2 videos
▪ More Photoshop Elements Tools – 8 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Effects – 3 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Elements Enhance – 9 videos
Full description and screenshots at http://georgepeirson.com/psephoto1/descript/
George Peirson brings over 20 years of expert image and photo editing experience to create his using Photoshop Elements tutorials. His training is not just for the beginner but for beginners to advanced users who want to learn the art of photo manipulation and image creation in Photoshop Elements. His numerous tutorial videos cover such topics as layers and layer mask creation, photo manipulation, painting, tips, refine edge techniques, removing background, and changing backgrounds, soft focus tricks, photomerge and more. You can also find George’s Complete Photoshop Elements training DVD titles on Amazon.
“Like” this video by clicking on the thumbs up.
Click the Share link and share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus