► Be a Photoshop Expert – Click Here: http://www.georgepeirson.com/ps-expert ◄
How to use Adobe Photoshop to fit text to a shape, making it follow along the edge of a shape or fill a shape with text.
This video shows you the different tools and techniques available to fit text inside or outside of a shape. This comprehensive video takes you step-by-step through the complete process from beginning images clear through to the final composite image. After the project video I answer some common questions about the techniques I used in this video. This training demo was recorded in Photoshop CS6 but the techniques used will work just as well in Photoshop CS5 through the latest Photoshop CC.
Creating Shape following Text in Photoshop is pretty straight forward but it does involve several specific steps.
1. You need an appropriate image with a strong sense of forground object and background. Use this as your base photograph in Photoshop.
2. Separate the forground image from the background so that you can fill the background with black if desired. This is easily done with Photoshop Path Tools.
3. Create a shape by using the Photoshop Path tool that follows the edge you want to conform the text to.
4. Convert the Photoshop Path to a Shape so that you can fill it with Text.
5. For the text in a face you need to first cut the image in half, leaving one half of the face then creating a shape using the Pen Tool that matches the shape of the half you are removing. You can then fill this half with Text.
6. There is actually a lot more to it so you should really watch the video. Lots of little details to make this work right.
Watch my Photoshop Text Effects Set 1 Playlist here:
This is just one of my numerous Photoshop online tutorials. You can view more Photoshop Tutorial Videos in these YouTube Playlists:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgGHQKYE8VDxh7rDFUMF5Q1k – Photoshop CS6 – 27 videos
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp-NJt_DpgHh3VAv1wvse5qLc76ITtLQ – Photoshop CS5 – 52 videos
Check out my YouTube channel for all of my Photoshop online tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus
You can get this Photoshop Project along with the other 11 Photoshop Text Projects in this set, plus 26 special videos not available on YouTube demonstrating the tools and techniques used in these projects at http://georgepeirson.com/pstext1/sale-price/
Become an Adobe Photoshop Expert. Here is what you will learn in this training set:
Photoshop Text Projects
▪ How to create Cartoony Text
▪ Making Chrome Text and Reflection
▪ How to put an Image in Text
▪ How to Make Glowing Text
▪ Creating a Text Logo in a Circular Path
▪ Using 3D Text on Surface
▪ How to Put Text in Perspective
▪ Make Carved Text in Surface
▪ Create Neon Text Signs
▪ How to put Text Inside Shapes
▪ Make Gold Text Effect
▪ Create the Text on Fire Effect
▪ How to make Metallic Text
▪ How to make Wood Text
Photoshop Tools and Techniques Training
▪ How to use Photoshop Layers – 6 videos
▪ How to use Transform Effects – 2 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Type – 5 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Tools – 5 videos
▪ How to use Adjustments and Selections – 2 videos
▪ How to use Photoshop Filters – 5 videos
Full description and screenshots at hhttp://georgepeirson.com/pstext1/sale-price/
George Peirson brings over 20 years of expert image and photo editing experience to create his using Photoshop tutorials. His training is not just for the beginner but for beginners to advanced users who want to learn the art of photo manipulation and image creation in Photoshop. His numerous tutorial videos cover such topics as layers and layer mask creation, photo manipulation, painting, tips, refine edge techniques, removing background, and changing backgrounds, soft focus tricks, photomerge and more. You can also find George’s Complete Photoshop training DVD titles on Amazon.
“Like” this video by clicking on the thumbs up.
Click the Share link and share this video with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and other social networks.
Don’t forget to Subscribe to my YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/howtogurus