Double-exposure photography is increasing popular and it’s a fun way to create nostalgic-looking photos. You can create them simply by taking two photos and superimposing them over each other. But to get great results, you usually have to tweak it a bit. In this video, you’ll learn how to create your own double-exposure photos and get great results with a couple useful tricks.
• Faded Films: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/downloads/photoshop-actions/freebie-12-film-instagram-prestalgia-faded-film-photoshop-actions/
• B&W Film Emulations: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/downloads/photoshop-actions/freebie-8-bw-film-emulation-photoshop-actions/
• Instagram Photo Effects: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/downloads/photoshop-actions/freebie-10-instagram-photoshop-actions/
• Instagram Video Effects: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/downloads/photoshop-actions/freebie-instagram-video-photoshop-actions-stinson-vesper-etc/
Subscribe to us!
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=pstutorialsws
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/pstutorialsws
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/pstutorialsws
Visit our website:
• Photoshop Tutorials: http://photoshoptutorials.ws
• Written Tutorial: http://photoshoptutorials.ws/photoshop-tutorials/photo-effects/quick-tip-create-double-exposure-photographs-photoshop/
• Narrated by Dean Wendt
• Tutorial by Denny Tang
Sponsorship and Promotional Inquiries:
Please watch: “How to Achieve Retro Instagram Effects with Levels or Tone Curves”